- 2/3 cup of butter
- 1-1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix baking powder and flour in separate bowl.
- Add to the butter and eggs mixture alternately with the milk,
beating after each addition.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Lard the size of an egg
- A teacup and a little more of sugar
- Two eggs
- Grate a little nutmeg for flavor
- Two teacups and a little more of flour
- Baking powder to fill the palm of your hand
- Milk enough to make batter spread in a pan
- Mix all together
- Bake in an iron skillet until a straw comes out clean when poked
into the middle of the cake